Where: Wellesley Community Centre and Arena
2017 theme: “# So Canada’s 150 EH!?”
When: Tuesday September 12th and Wednesday September 13th, 2017
Thank you to our sponsors for their very generous donations to the fireworks.
Tuesday 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Did you know that:
- Our fair is one of only 3 Agricultural Fall Fairs remaining in the Region of Waterloo
- The Wellesley Township Fall Fair is celebrating 164 years September 12th and 13th 2017
- It takes over 125 volunteers and over 1500 volunteer hours to put on the fair
- The land occupied by the Arena, Community Centre, Splash Park and Ball Diamond was donated to the Village of Wellesley by the Wellesley North Easthope Agricultural Society
- Our fair sponsors the Participation and Spirit Award for local schools
Exhibits accepted: 2 to 8 p.m. Monday night Sep. 11th & Tuesday Sep. 12th from 8 – 10:30 a.m.
Doors will close at 11a.m. sharp on Tuesday
Would you like to exhibit and don’t know how?
Call: Mary Lichty-Neeb at 519-656-2829
Susan Seyler at 519-656-2632
Beth Schlueter at 519-656-2731
Ribbons and Prizes for winning exhibits